Why choose us
- With over 10 years in the business, we have gained plenty of experience and style in handling granite, marble, onyx, slate and travertine as well as a range of engineered quartz-based products. This is embodied in the unmatched quality and workmanship we can offer to our customers.
- Because of our involvement with various industries and clients we are able to offer a wide selection of design and installation solutions when it comes to using natural stone and man-made options in home or commercial projects.
- We are the ONLY company in Charleston and South Carolina employing a state-of-the-art stone cutter. This piece of machinery allows us to reduce the time needed for fabrication whilst at the same time keeping low the level of toxins released into the environment.
- Owner Eugene’s devotion to painting has greatly contributed to the creativity our company uses when dealing with any design challenges. It is always a privilege for us to be given the task of untangling those complexities our clients face when remodelling their interiors.
- We work both with individuals and commercial companies. Years of successful business allow us to maintain an enviable list of satisfied clients and a list of references which we would be happy to show you.
- Eugene received his background training in Russia and brought it to the US. This is why sometimes he is viewing things from a different angle to American professionals, this opens new facets of design and installation opportunities.
- We specialize in all types of natural stone, such as granite, quartz, marble, onyx, slate and travertine, and engineered quartz-based and acrylic-based products such as Silestone, Cambria, DuPont Zodiaq, Caesarstone and others. Our works include under-mount sink anchoring, stone-edge calibration, Euro-seams, material connection and professional attachment of counter tops to the cabinets providing a long lasting product.
- We always make all reasonable efforts to offer competitive quotes to our customers. The longevity of our products and installations makes us very cost-effective, a factor to consider before you embark on selecting solutions for your project.